Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well Hello Everyone:)

well I know its been along time since i have written on the blog, but who really reads this thing. My family mostly. They all know whats going on in my life:) But anyway, alot has changed in the last year. I am almost 7 months pregnant with my first baby and its a girl. I am very excited and cant wait to get a move on the decorating of the nursery. but i have to wait till my friend Jimmy comes over and paints it for me. They wont let me:( i guess the fumes and what not. Any who, I have a new little niece her name is gwyn and she is a week old today. She is just the cutest little girl. Well right now, I will probably be biast when my little girl comes into this world:) but until then all my nieces are the most beautiful:). well thats it for now hopefully i will keep the blog updated more. Have a great day

Always

Carla

No comments: